Monday, June 23, 2014

Tall Boy refurbish

We had been given these drawers and thought we might go with the latest grey and white colours that are so chic right now.



Under coat with Primer....



Slight sand of all my big drips...




 I only did one coat of primer, then I painted it in a tinted gloss paint.  Grey tint was called ' knowledge'.  Which is an understatement for the learning curve I am on with my restoring furniture journey!


 
 
 
 The colour looks great in contrast with the wood.





 My drawers had heaps of drips on it! Not good!!



Ready to put the drawers in and paint the knobs.


 







 I was going to be all adventurous with the white and grey, but just ended up making the door handles white.  Next time I will be more exciting and paint around the drawers white I think...

Happy with the refurbish but. 
Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment